Friday, May 25, 2012

Verity


(Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs)


                                                                   (Dora the Explorer)

                                                                        (A Bug's Life)


 (Tinkerbell)
(Bolt)
(Bolt, again and Madagascar 2)
(Shrek the third)
Well, I'm starting an ambitious little project this week.  Little because it's only 12x12, ambitious because I'm painting a wiggly four year old from life.  I'm posting after each session and including the movie she's watching.  I had to change the lighting around, while I really liked the back lighting, every time she wiggled  or made a face (which she does a lot of) the shadows kept shifting making it even more difficult. I'll keep posting pictures as it progresses. Wish us luck!

No comments: